Looks so relaxing. Wish I could be there too. Well, maybe not because it is way too hot for me.Becca
You guys sure know how to have a good time. Maybe I should send my children to you and try it myself. The apartment looks nice.
I hope you are enjoying Arizona. You need to post more pics of your apartment, school, and neighborhood.
Hey there you two! I am glad to see everything looks good in AZ. I will be glad to visit when it isn't so hot though. I love Cali! It is amazing. Hope all is going well in Hawaii and I will see you over Thanksgiving!
Looks so relaxing. Wish I could be there too. Well, maybe not because it is way too hot for me.
ReplyDeleteBecca
You guys sure know how to have a good time. Maybe I should send my children to you and try it myself. The apartment looks nice.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying Arizona. You need to post more pics of your apartment, school, and neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteHey there you two! I am glad to see everything looks good in AZ. I will be glad to visit when it isn't so hot though. I love Cali! It is amazing. Hope all is going well in Hawaii and I will see you over Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete