background

Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I am like DaVinci, I am like DaVinci..." 

cute

Summer sharpening her cooking skills and showing us her great smile

Looks like Summer might be trying to push them into the stream!


Okay as you can tell this is Tyler writing.  I tried to write the first thoughts that came to my head when seeing these pictures.  And by the tone of my writing you can guess that I am somewhat jealous of Summer for going to Utah w/o me a week and half ago!  Lucky her, but I did enjoy some good arizona weather and was able to watch college football for an entire saturday! (which honestly I don't think I'll ever do again, too much football).
  
Our next post we should have some rollerblading pictures or something - so wish us luck

2 comments:

  1. There were some great pictures in there. We are enjoying great weather here. I think we are all going to freeze at Christmas. My girls and I are freezing when the house drops to 70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mrs. izatt!!!! i'm so glad you saw my blog!!!!! that is so awseome!

    ReplyDelete