This is me and three have my favorite teachers from school. We were going to California for spring break but on the drive there we made a little Olive Garden stop. Yummmm. I love those breadsticks and salad. Anyways we went a little picture happy and had to record every moment of the trip.
This is us on the pier. It was beautiful. I know you can't tell it is me but I am the one wearing the fun hat. Aren't you all jealous that you weren't there. :)
When walking around shops we saw a place where we could see a psychic. We all went and got our palms read. I have a very funny palm reading. We all had a lot of fun and the lady looked just how I imagined a psychic would look. 
We found these really great glasses and had to try them on. I just noticed most of these pictures were the same day but I will post another time with the other days.
Those are some great sunglasses. Do you wear them all the time now? Don't you just love being in warm places? Looks like you had a great trip.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am jealous. I love CA! Glad you got a break.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of the yummy weather. We woke up to about 3-5 inches of snow this morning depending on where the WIND blew it. We're taking the kids on a cruise for our spring break in two weeks and I can not wait. RaeAnn
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, we are SO cute!!!! :)
ReplyDelete