background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009





This week Summer and I had the ward picnic - which Tyler got soaking wet at from the young men he teaches!  (while Summer was gabbing away with ladies in the ward).  Then we returned and Summer proceeded to take a nice nap on the bed with her book in hand.... all in all this last weekend was great.  Oh and I am almost finished with my school semester!!!  























4 comments:

  1. We are excited for you to finish so you can visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i'm still in 1st grade! i actually love my new school... way better than manila (no offense to you of course) but its goin good just super BUSSSY.... kids anytime soon¿

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! I got a comment from Marion today and connected to you. I love this blogging thing so much. How are you doing. Sorry to hear about your job. Luckily we haven't been that drastically affected. So what is the game plan from here. I hope all is well. Check out my blog and we can keep in touch.
    tandhdeaverfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl...how is life in Arizona? I can't get Michelle to make a blog but you can see how flippin' cute Austin is on my blog. His hair went form straight to tight little dark curls and he's charging through the house keeping Jake and Shell on their toes. Just thought I'd take this opportunity to brag a little!

    ReplyDelete