background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Houston Vacation

We had a great time on vacation to Houston.  It really made us want to move there. The first place we went was to the Alligator Park.  I have never seen so many alligators up close.






                                 Doesn't Sydnie look so cute in my hat!!




















                    
                    This is me and the girls having tons of fun on blow up toys. They are all at a place called the Ruckus Room.  














It made me and Tyler Really Hungry.  That is why we ate some yummy hot dogs. 


                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Before we went to the beach we got to go on a fun boat ride.  Maddie liked to go on Tylers Shoulder and feed the birds bread.                                                                                                                                                                                                          



I loved the warm water at the lake.  I had fun jumping off the dock.  I don't know if I will ever miss the snow.  Even though Houston was a blast I missed my bright shining Arizona sun.  I tell you there is nothing better.    

2 comments:

  1. The girls sure miss you. Thanks for coming. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a beach bum, I think Arizona would be perfect for you if it were closer to the ocean. That aligator park looks scarey! You should come see me this summer in Denver, just an idea.

    ReplyDelete