background

Monday, July 6, 2009

I have been a slacker updating my blog but I am finally putting up My pictures from my trip to Utah.  When I got to Utah it was my little brother Seth's wedding.  On the day of the wedding my little sister got her hair and makeup done and I cannot believe how old she looks.  I believe she is finally hotter than me.  Yikes.  Anyways the day after the wedding we all went swimming and then went with my Older brother Scott and his family to Yellowstone.  It was tons of fun.  We camped, ate marshmallows, hiked, and stayed in a beautiful cabin.  You might notice in the Yellowstone pictures I looked sick and that is because I was sick the WHOLE TRIP!!  Even though I was sick I loved being with my family.  




3 comments:

  1. It was so fun to see you again. Too bad we missed Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun Summer, but no pictures of your Manila friends. What's up with that? Did I comment and tell you Kim McBride had a baby boy the first week of summer? I can't remember who I've told so sorry if you already knew. Call next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellowstone looks like fun. You're right Breezey does look grown up (for the record, you're still hotter though). Miss you.

    ReplyDelete