background

Monday, August 3, 2009

Cooler Weather

It has been very VERY hot here in Arizona so we decided get to cooler weather for a while.  We went to Sadona and had a picnic by the river.  It was so nice to be able to sit outside and not sweat to death.  This first picture is me refusing to sit because there was fire ants everywhere and I was having a heart attack.  Lucky we moved and it turned out to be a nice picnic.  
This is a picture of Me, Breezy and my friend Ashley that showed us this place.  
We were a little hot but not even as bad as in Phoenix.  

5 comments:

  1. Fire ants? yikes! How hot is it in Phoenix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put the fire ants picture in

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's only like 110 degrees here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't sit in fire ants either. I have been bit by them before, in fact the last time was today. Whenever I think it's hot here, I just think of you and don't feel so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes glad that we can make everyone else feel so great about their weather!! :p

    ReplyDelete