background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Caroling in Freezing Utah

Here we are back in Utah for christmas where a huge snowstorm hit today.  I'm content living in Phoenix for now :)  Summer's parents have some cute neighbor kids that we "borrowed" for the evening to go christmas caroling down their street.  It was a fun time! 

I have really exciting news too - it looks like I will be working here in Phoenix.  It's not official yet, but it looks like I'll be staying at the company where I did my internship.  Me and Summer are both excited to stay here, being that we love the weather and are finding good friends.  Enjoy the pics! 




2 comments:

  1. It looks cold! Whose idea was icecream to warm up after being in the cold? Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've kept some cold weather gear around for Utah! Are you still around? I am only here one more day... but would love to see you if you're available Monday (the 28th) I still have the same cell phone number, but apparently you don't. CALL ME!!

    ReplyDelete