Okay, Soooooo it has been a really long time since I updated my blog mostly because I am slacker who doesn't update it. A month ago over christmas we went to Utah for a week and had lots of fun. I would share my fun picture but at the moment don't have them. Instead I will share with you what I did the week after Christmas. We went to San Francisco for a week with Tyler's family. This first picture is us at the Redwoods. The Redwoods were cool but I felt jipped. I always thought the redwoods were those HUGE trees the were really big around. They are actually the one that are the tallest in the world. Not nearly as impressive to me as the ones that are huge around and you can even drive through. Those trees are apparently called Sequoias. Tyler said I should be impressed with how tall the trees were but really I wanted the fat trees.
If you are interesting I will tell you about the month of January. I believe I can sum the entire month up in two words.
School
Flu
I love San Francisco. You guys look happy, that makes me happy. Sorry you had the flu! :(
ReplyDelete