
To start off our Easter weekend Tyler and I went with my little sister and some friends to a Pizza Place. It is supposedly known to be one of the best Pizza places in the country. Oprah even mentioned it on her show. The wait to get in is 3-5 hours. We waited and had a lot of fun playing the game Phase 10 while we waited. When we finally got inside they have like 5 pizza choices and NO pepperoni. You could get Anchovies but not pepperoni's. The pizza was thin and the bread was gross. I am glad we went so that I can say we went plus waiting in line was lots of fun. BUT..... if you come to Phoenix I would not recommend going.

We went up to the Grand Canyon for Saturday and Sunday. It sure is nice to be only 3 hours from the Grand Canyon. A little strange though to spend easter Sunday at the Grand Canyon.

This was my little sister's first time at the Grand Canyon and we had a blast. She did get VERY VERY burnt though. My poor little pasty white sister.

That is all the pictures I have for now. I seem to be getting worse and worse at the blog update. I just can not convince myself to get on. Ohhhhh I almost forgot to tell you all Tyler and I got brand new Mountain Bikes. They are AMAZING!! I will try to take pictures and put them up.
The bikes sound like a lot of fun! The Grand Canyon is so beautiful, how nice to be close. You always look amazing too, I'm loving your hair cut.
ReplyDelete